On Wednesdays I get to watch 3 adorable kids and oh, also my adorable kid too! The Wilkalis kids are truly the best behaved children I know! They stop when you stay stop, they give hugs and kisses all day, they eat whatever you put in front of them, they sit through a whole book (or 3), and well I'm just praying that some of it rubs off on my McKenna bug. (She's very sweet also...we're just working on the listening part =)
My mom and I ventured out and took all 4 of them to the museum and park today. They had a blast and it was funny to see all the looks I got. One lady stopped me and said, "Wow, you look really together for having 4 kids!" I just laughed and said, "Oh no, only she's mine...I don't think I'd have a brain left if all of these were mine." One day a week is great and I have so much fun with these little darlin's!
No comments:
Post a Comment