We had an Owl Party for Peytie's first birthday! She was perfect all day and loved her party! I can't believe she's already one! She's so precious. She says, mama, dada, nena (mckenna), bubble, bird and signs "more" and "all done." She can point to almost every body part you tell her to. It's the cutest when she points to her hair! She's not walking yet, but can crawl super fast. She is a mama's girl through and through and would probably be perfectly content if I held and hugged her all day long. She's very intense and still gets her mad bird face when she's concentrating. What can I say? She's Peytie Jane and we couldn't love her more :)
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Peyton Jane is One!
We had an Owl Party for Peytie's first birthday! She was perfect all day and loved her party! I can't believe she's already one! She's so precious. She says, mama, dada, nena (mckenna), bubble, bird and signs "more" and "all done." She can point to almost every body part you tell her to. It's the cutest when she points to her hair! She's not walking yet, but can crawl super fast. She is a mama's girl through and through and would probably be perfectly content if I held and hugged her all day long. She's very intense and still gets her mad bird face when she's concentrating. What can I say? She's Peytie Jane and we couldn't love her more :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahhh I can't believe she is 1. Her party was so much fun. Thanks Holly! Your such a good mommy!
P.S. I luv the picture of all the lil friends at her party. Its funny cause all the lil guys must be teething, all have there mouths full of toys. tee hee
luv, meg
Post a Comment