Friday, June 4, 2010

April and May 2010




Haeven Nicole


Peyton being silly



The Girls!


Peatrie...the newest member of our family


Peyton eating mud...helping us plant our garden


Having fun in the back yard


McKenna planting strawberries. The garden is huge now!


More playing


Majooks


Visiting Erica in Pacific Grove. Miah and McKenna
hiked up a big hill!

Peytie taking in the view



She loved the beach! Couldn't get her out of the water without tears.



My girls










Peyt and Haev playing


Best friends!





Hanging out with Bee and Poppy in his car!



Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Busy busy busy! Life is good...lovin it :)

3 comments:

MacD Kids said...

I didnt even realize Macy and Mckenze have the same swimsuit! That'll be fun this summer :) Great pics!!

McKenna Genna said...

That will be fun! You know...anything rainbow is a favorite! :)

Megan said...

How fun that you went to visit Erica, how did her house look? I saw it right after she bought it... And I LOVE the garden, I am planning on making one next year. A little scared as I kill everything!